- In addition to becoming an equity partner, Minotaur Exploration has also taken an active role in the project, providing technical oversight on all aspects of the exploration programs.
- Received multi-element geochemical results from 850 samples collected by Government geologists on claims in the central portion of the project area. Preliminary results show elevated concentrations of key elements that may be related to mineralization on or near the fault zone.
- High Resolution digital topographic data (Lidar) acquired to assist in structural analysis of the CCFZ.
- Conductivity Depth Inversion modeling completed on Copper Lake, Bass River and Fox River VTEM targets by our technical partners in 2014. The results recommending ground Pulse EM prior to drilling.
- Stakeholder Gold Corp. optioned the Bass River property. Mapping, prospecting and soil sampling is underway. Ground geophysics to be conducted prior to drilling.
- MapAtlantic Ltd. was engaged to provide data processing and GIS services for the field team.
- An NI 43-101 report was completed detailing and prioritizing all properties.
COGONOV Inc 55 York Street Suite #201 Toronto, ON Canada M5J 1R7
Toronto – Austin – Truro – Antigonish
647-558-6017 Cdn Tel
512-547-1994 US Tel