- Cogonov presently controls 517 square kilometers (3798 claims) in 14 property clusters along the Cobequid---Chedabucto
Fault Zone (CCFZ).
- Improved and advanced definition of data and modeling by working with specialists in the provincial government, exploration industry and academia.
- Property clusters have been prioritized: Copper Lake , Londonderry, and Bass River – See Map *
- Technical team announced and launched April 2014.
- Land Access process underway.
- Field work to commence in May. Drilling to follow.
- Acquired claims covering prospective ground for epithermal gold.
- Additional claims acquired for Copper Lake April 2014.
COGONOV Inc 55 York Street Suite #201 Toronto, ON Canada M5J 1R7
Toronto – Austin – Truro – Antigonish
647-558-6017 Cdn Tel
512-547-1994 US Tel